We are thrilled to feature Abbey Willoughby in our Member Spotlight this month! Abbey was born and raised in Birmingham, and returned here after graduating from Auburn for her husband's job. She has been a wonderful member of our True40 family!
What's a goal you've always wanted to accomplish?
- I've always wanted to learn how to smock dresses but still have yet to begin that process!
How do you wind down from a stressful day?
- I love to wind down by going to True40 or listening to a podcast while walking with my dog Reagan.
If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?
- I would definitely go to Napa Valley.
What's your favorite part of your True40 workout?
- The yoga section!! It is like a reward at the end of the workout!
- Arms! They're killer
Name 3 things you always have in your purse.
- Chapstick, bobby pins, and a pocket knife
What's the best fitness advice you've ever received?
- Consistency is key! I can see such a difference in my day-to-day life if I am being active regularly.
How do you spend Saturday morning?
- I love to slow everything down on Saturday mornings by sipping coffee on the porch and reflecting on my week.
Who's your biggest advocate?
- My husband, Brooks, is my biggest advocate! He knows me best and believes in me most.
What does community mean to you?
- I think community is crucial in our lives. It is the people we go through life with that we are transparent with and who will carry our burdens with us when life gets hard.
We're our biggest critics, so what's one thing you love about yourself?
- I love my hair because it is super low maintenance!
What's your favorite holiday and where do you spend it?
- Valentine's Day is my fav holiday! I love reminding my friends and family how so loved they are!
How do you stay true to you?
- By consistently looking to God to tell me who I am. A child of God, made in God's image, fearfully and wonderfully made.
Thank you Abbey! We love having you in the studio as such a positive force!