We are excited to feature Nancy Pietrantoni in our Member Spotlight this month! Nancy is originally from El Dorado, Arkansas, and moved to Birmingham when her husband's job brought them here. They have four children, two at Auburn (one of them works at True40 Auburn!) and two at Vestavia Hills High School. Nancy has been an avid True40 client since we opened, and always works hard and brings positive energy into the studio!
What's a New Year's resolution that you have always wanted to accomplish?
- Exercise every day, read my Bible more often and keep joy in my heart and soul.
How do you wind down from a stressful day?
- With a hot bath
If you could go anywhere for vacation, where would you go?
- I love to travel places that I have never been. I would like to visit Alaska or go on a safari in Africa.
What's your favorite part of the True40 workout?
- My favorite part of the workout is when we focus on the upper body using the TRX straps. I am really trying to get my upper body toned.
What about your least favorite?
- My least favorite part of the workout is when my leg muscles are shaking and the instructor says "up an inch, down an inch."
What are three things you always have in your purse?
- Three things that you would always find in my purse are lip gloss, change, and more lip gloss.
What's the best health or fitness advice you've received?
- Exercise every day for at least one hour.
What is your favorite holiday, and where do you spend it?
- My favorite holiday is Christmas. I love when all of my kids are home and the house is so full of energy. I love buying presents, wrapping them and trying to surprise my kids.
Share your favorite musician.
- I have lots of favorite musicians and they change all the time. Right now I am listening to a lot of Bruno Mars. His music makes me smile!
How do you stay true to you?
- I am just learning to try to stay true to myself. I accomplish that by going to True40 to exercise, reading scripture and spending time with myself trying to stay centered.
Nancy, we are so inspired by you and love your energy you bring into the studio! Thank you for being part of our True40 Family!